Traffic Resources for Los Angeles
Los Angeles Traffic Cams
- Los Angeles area Traffic cameras
- Four real-time cameras monitor traffic in select locations in greater LA (in RealPlayer format). Provided by the State of California.
Los Angeles Construction
Los Angeles Government Agencies
Los Angeles Toll Roads
- 91 Express Lanes
- The 91 Express Lanes is a four-lane, 10-mile toll road built in the median of California's Riverside Freeway (State Route 91) between the Orange/Riverside County line and the Costa Mesa Freeway (State Route 55).
- The Toll Roads / FasTrak
- Information about The Toll Roads in Orange County covering the San Joaquin Hills (CA-73), Foothill (CA-241), and Eastern (CA-241/261/133) Tollways.
Los Angeles Airports
- Los Angeles World Airports
- Covers LAX, Ontario, Van Nuys, and Palmdale airports including flight schedules and parking information
- Burbank (Bob Hope) Airport
- The Bob Hope airport is located in the San Fernando Valley, close to Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles.
- John Wayne Airport
- John Wayne Airport (SNA) is located in Orange County 35 miles south of Los Angeles, near Costa Mesa, Irvine, Newport Beach and Santa Ana.
Los Angeles Mass Transit
- Burbank Bus
- Burbank Bus connects Burbank travelers to Metrolink, Metro Red Line and other regional municipal bus lines.
- Culver City Bus
- Bus transit information for Culver City; General Information, Schedules, Fares and route map.
- Foothill Transit
- Providing transit service in the San Gabriel and Pomona Valleys.
- Glendale Beeline
- Website for the City of Glendale public works with information about public transportation.
- Long Beach Transit
- Includes schedules, maps, live bus tracking, fares and transfer information in the Long Beach area.
- Serving San Bernardino County, OmniTrans website contains fare and schedule information.
- Orange County Transportation Authority
- Orange County Transportation Authority provides information about services available in Orange County including; bus, Metrolink rail and the 91 express lanes.
- Riverside Transit
- Riverside Transit serves western Riverside County. The website contains schedules and a transit trip planner.
- Santa Clarita Transit
- Transit information for the city of Santa Clarita includes bus routes, schedules, fares and transfer stations.
- Santa Monica Bus
- The Big Blue bus of Santa Monica is the main transit system in the Santa Monica area.
- Ventura County
- Includes transit information for Camarillo, Moorpark, Ojai, Oxnard, Santa Paula, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks and the City of Ventura.
Los Angeles Trains
- Amtrak California
- In a partnership between Caltrans and Amtrak, California specific Amtrak trains and services highlighted.
- Metrolink serves the Los Angeles area regional system, including commuter and other passenger services.